- Lifting Operator Training Centre cc has been providing training to industry since 1993.
- Our learning programs are developed by the company themselves assuring that the learning programs are up to date and in line with latest requirements from the occupational Health and Safety Act and TETA.
- The course material developed by Lifting Operator Training Centre is currently used by many of the in-house training centre at various large companies.
- Our experience in providing learning programs to various sectors of the economy (e.g.: Steel, Paper, Glass and the Civil and General Manufacturing Industries) enabled and still enables us to provide learning programs to clients and learners that on completion result in personnel that is productive, work safely and is a growing asset to the client.
- We have since 1993 been providing on-site training as far north as Arusha in Tanzania.
Lifting Operator Training Centre is accredited with the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA) our accreditation number is TETA04-252.
Accreditation Letter (Click here for a copy of the accreditation letter) (You may require the Adobe Reader to view this)
Providing training onsite, anywhere on the African Continent since 1993